[Openfontlibrary] Wiki guru with font interest?

openfontlibrary.org at exclamachine.com openfontlibrary.org at exclamachine.com
Sat Mar 3 21:54:29 PST 2007

I have begun to create a wiki to document the OpenType specification,
and to concentrate knowledge on implementations, application support,
and developer's scripts, guides and notes. The entire project is being
maintained under a GNU Free Documentation License 1.2. (like wikipedia).

This runs on the MediaWiki software, with the Semantic Wiki extension.
This means that I am trying to form a highly indexed and searchable
database that is also a  collaborative manual. Unfortunately, there
are not a lot of people familiar with MediaWiki and even slightly
aware of OpenType. I thought that here, of all places, was the most
likely spot to find like minds. If you have an interest in this
project please contact me, or pass this on to those who might be.
Thank you for your time.

--

Choz Cunningham

chozcunningham@