[Openfontlibrary] [Fwd: [Inkscape-devel] Inkscape at LGM 2007 Montreal]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 20 18:27:31 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 01:07 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 21/03/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> >
> > Sounds good...I see your proposal on the Create wiki. Also, we should
> > think of what and how many meetings we should have. I'm thinking of
> > this:
> >
> > meeting 1: overview and general getting people plugged in
> >
> > meeting 2: hacking session on infrastructure of OFLB
> >
> > meeting 3: making a font for OFLB
> >
> > This is probably too many meeting, but could have all three
> > concurrently...
>
> #2 and #3 are likely to be BOF style meetings, while #1 would be a
> presentation on the main stage? So not too many, I don't think.
>
> My presentation on FontForge, Spiro, and the various free font
> movement websites, could be merged with #1.

I think best to do a quick overview of the landscape and primarily focus
on OpenFontLibrary.org

I agree, yes, meeting 1 should be rolled into your presentation...just
want to focus that presentation on plugging ppl. into the meetings and
practical work and not primarily a philosophical discussion ;)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org