[Openfontlibrary] first OFL licensed font!

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat May 5 13:44:35 PDT 2007

    > http://openfontlibrary.org/?ccm=/media/view/media/fonts

There are a remarkable number of fonts there, but there's no clues about
what they actually look like.  Can the infrastructure support, say, a
simple image?  (I know much more sophisticated things can be done, but
meanwhile, it seems a shame not to have something simple.)

Also, having a short list with just the alphabetized font names, that
would presumably fit on one page, seems desirable to me.  Right now, it
is far from obvious what fonts are present, since the ordering is (I
guess) by date.

I'm uselessly complaining without volunteering to implement anything.
Sorry.

Thanks,