[Openfontlibrary] Adobe Flash (Flex) based font editor

Raph Levien raph.levien at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:34:46 PDT 2007

It is very cool.

On the free software front, I've been moving very slowly due to
various personal and family things getting in the way, but I have been
moving. For one, the darcs repo at levien.com/garden/ppedit now has
fixes for some instability bugs for G2 continuity points. This makes
the code vastly more usable for just picking up a mouse and drawing.

I did those fixes in the C code so I could better understand how to
adapt the full constraint solver to JavaScript, so you get corners,
mixed G2 and G4 points, and the one-way constraints. I'm not sure when
exactly I'll get to doing this, but hopefully before way too long.

Raph