[Openfontlibrary] StixFonts license update

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:32:00 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 12:21 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> What are your thoughts on this? Are you hopeful to interface these with
> OFLB, or you have other thoughts? I'm not sure on relicensing these
> fonts under OFL license...I don't see a clause on this in the
> contract...

I believe we should ask someone like the SFLC what they can make out of
the license.

I do not know who helped with this latest revision of the license.

I think we should take that next step once the fonts are published and
we have a look at them. The release has been dragging for quite some
time, so it is good to see the result first.

Simos