[Openfontlibrary] ATypI'08

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Sat Aug 2 07:42:59 PDT 2008

Victor Gaultney wrote:
>> Very cool! You are going to go, right? Any others from OFLB? My
>> guess is
>> its a bit expensive for most :) Is there travel funding?
>

> I'll be going, and I've put in a proposal to do a talk on "Fonts for
> Every Language". I did a similar one at ICTVC in Greece. It includes
> info on open font dev efforts. I hope they like my idea. :-)
>
> Victor
> (OFLB lurker)

http://atypi.org/05_Petersburg/20_main_program/view_presentation_html?presentid=465

Looks like a talk by Denis also got accepted -:)
http://atypi.org/05_Petersburg/20_main_program/view_presentation_html?presentid=519

IMHO it's great to see more bridging and discussions between the FLOSS
and type communities... Hopefully slides and recordings will be made
available for those who can't make it.

Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org
http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/