[Openfontlibrary] domain name?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Aug 25 07:50:37 PDT 2008

That is not the problem. IMO, its someone re-filing this info and
resetting dns for the domain.

Alexandre, can you investigate...we need to get this locked down. I can
take on the domain in my portfolio which has a lock to avoid this, owr
we can assign somewhere else more stable/secure.

Thanks

Jon

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 15:53 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/8/25 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
> > Alexandre, what happened to openfontlibrary.org domain name?
> >
> > Looks like the DNS info is screwy? What's up? Please update the dns!!!
> > Someone must be cybersquatting...
> >
> > Can you please fix this asap and lock the domain or transfer to me or
> > someone else on the project asap!
>
> The whois information says the domain registration hasn't expired:
>
> $ whois openfontlibrary.org
> Expiration Date:22-Aug-2009 10:35:15 UTC
> $
>
> So I guess we should ask OSUOL to do the DNS hosting?
>
> Dave
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884
CHINA +86.1.360.282.8624