[Openfontlibrary] domain name?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Aug 25 07:59:45 PDT 2008

I think first thing is to get it working and then after that, then we
should move somewhere more stable. If no other better suggestions, I'm
more than happy to manage it.

Here is the DNS info needed:

Name Server:NS1.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG
Name Server:NS2.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG
Name Server:NS3.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG

Jon

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 19:02 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> > Alexandre, what happened to openfontlibrary.org domain name?
> >
> > http://openfontlibrary.org/
> >
> > Looks like the DNS info is screwy? What's up? Please update the dns!!!
> > Someone must be cybersquatting...
> >
> > Can you please fix this asap and lock the domain or transfer to me or
> > someone else on the project asap!
>
> I paid on August 14. They also haven't processed two of my other
> transactions done same day yet. I'm getting really sick of it.
>
> The domain department is notified, but I might not have answer today
> (they are closing at 7pm).
>
> Alexandre
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884