[Openfontlibrary] OFL site

Ben Weiner ben at readingtype.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 03:46:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> Dave Crossland wrote:
>
>> I await ccHost 5 :-)
>
> Me too.
So is the OFL site's relevance to the rest of the world - the things it
provides, the views it promotes - going to stand or fall depending on
somebody else's software launch schedule?

I'm trying to see whether the site's going anywhere, because I wonder
whether anybody apart from some of the list participants is interested
in it. If not, I'll stop asking annoying questions and the site can just
slip away into the past... What do the access logs tell us?

[Don't worry, I'm not going to keep on needling - but I'm curious about
the future of the OFL site and unless I am mistaken the only way it will
have a future is if a significant proportion of the people on this list
have a keen interest in it.]

Cheers,
Ben