[Openfontlibrary] Planet open fonts now set up

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Sat Jul 12 12:24:32 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've now put in place a planet for our community. (Planets are common
blog aggregators for a particular community see:
http://www.planetplanet.org/). It's something we wanted to do for a long
time and one of the goals we set ourselves at the last LGM.

It's available at http://planet.open-fonts.org/ (and hosted on my own
server).

The design and description blurbs could probably use some improvement
but it's a start. I'm pretty sure you can suggest other useful feeds or
community links so please take a look and send your feedback :-)

I hope this will be a useful tool for our community and increase the
awareness of all the great and diverse efforts going on around open fonts.

Bye,

--
Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org