[Openfontlibrary] On font release practices…

George Williams gww at silcom.com
Mon Jul 14 15:26:42 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-13 at 10:17, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Please publish fonts accompagned by detached license files.

Ok, I have changed fontforge's upload so that it will upload a detached
License.txt file (and a FontLog.txt file if the user has that).
Unfortunately OFLib does not accept "txt" files.

As a hack I tried changing the extensions of these files to be ".afm"
since the Font Submit page claims to support afm files -- however I get
the same error -- that afm is an unsupported format.

Please change the OFLib so that it will accept .txt files and .afm
files. Probably it should accept ".html" files too.