[Openfontlibrary] Jomolhari font

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Thu Jul 24 07:37:53 PDT 2008

> BTW, impressive work on the Jomolhari font :-)
> Thanks for releasing it along with your VOLT sources!

Yes  the font as it is represents a year's work. For the last two years
- whenever I can find some time - I have been working on an update which
supports many more combinations (though these additional combinations
occur rarely and only in old texts).

When I'm finished I'd love to find someone to hint the font properly.

This font is already included in several Linux distributions and most
people tell me they think it is nicer than any commercial Tibetan script
font.  Compare e.g. with the "Microsoft Himalaya" Tibetan font included
with Vista.

BTW Can someone fix it so the .png font sample appears with the font.

- Chris