[Openfontlibrary] FontEmbedding.com

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sat Jul 26 14:35:11 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 10:11 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/7/25 Liam R E Quin <liam at holoweb.net>:
[...]
> I apologies for being hasty with that email, and retract the statement
> that Bitstream isn't involved in W3C at all. Sorry.
OK

> What I meant way, Bitstream are not involved in the W3C CSS Working
> Group, where it seems EOT is being considered.
Although that's true, EOT is not currently being worked on by any
W3C Working Group as far as I know.

> [...] how XSL would involve EOT, I have no
> idea :-
By linking to an EOT font, or including one, in an XSL-FO instance.

You could think of an XSL-FO instance as a sort of XML-based page
description language, except that the final formatting, pagination and
line-breaking hasn't been done yet.

Liam