[Openfontlibrary] Perizia - a new asymettric english font under GNU GPL v3

H hiran.v at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:46:14 PST 2008

In the name of huge sucess that we had for our techincal fest named Perizia,
here is the one font so named which I made using fontforge and inkscape. The
idea was to make a typographic design with asymmetric variations over the
shape and width - a title which no one suggest for a tech fest. more and
link to font at
http://hiraneffects.blogspot.com/2008/03/thanks-perizia-is-now-font.html
Great if suggestions are posted as blog comments.

WARNING :The opinions expressed above are yours. They are not necessarily
those of my employer or myself.
hiraneffects.blogspot.com | 91.9846951870 | IRC Nick/ Freenode :HFactor [ c
u @ #smc-project | #sugar | #python]