[Openfontlibrary] LGM?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 19 00:02:05 PDT 2008

Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> Dave Crossland wrote:
>> 2008/5/18 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
>>> Any updates on openfont activity at LGM?
>> I'm waiting for http://www.river-valley.tv/conferences/lgm2008/ to be
>> completed :-)
>

> Greetings from Prague (Ubuntu developer Summit) :-)
>
> Yep there will be lots of brilliant things to report around open fonts
> which happened at the LGM... Hoping to contribute to that soon.
>
> Cheers,

Details? As a strategy for making this project successful to the free
and open community, I think we need to get packages out for all the
fonts we have, and position ourselves as the place fonts are just taken
care of...I like idea of bigger ambition, but think at the end of the
day if we an be best for free and open distros, we will be solid.

Agree?