[Openfontlibrary] typography.js from http://typeface.neocracy.org/

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Sat Nov 1 09:19:14 PDT 2008

Dave Crossland wrote:

> Do you think _not_ supporting things like that .js will help speed
> @font-face adoption?

As much as possible, I'd like to see efforts *focused* on getting
widespread support for @font-face.

As I see it partial solutions can remove some of the pressure for a more
comprehensive solution.

I'm also not very keen on any font linking and embedding method that
doesn't support the needs of users of non-latin scripts - and in
particular the needs  of users of complex (e.g. arabic & indic) scripts.
IMO, in this day and age, any font architecture which doesn't take
account of complex scripts is broken.

- Chris