[Openfontlibrary] @font face & ccHost

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Nov 2 02:29:38 PST 2008

2008/11/1 Brendan Ferguson <drsassafras at gmail.com>:
> Firefox does not render the @font face on my box. (OS X)

Its only in the "minefield" development version.

> Looks like the momentum is in our favour.

Yes, I think so :-)

> Now, back to the ccHost. If someone is willing to coach me through
> what would be an ideal upload solution with compression please let me
> know. I had several suggestions made in my mind. The reason why I am
> asking is I may be able to code it, before I code it everything needs
> to be crystal clear to me though.

The documentation for cchost v5 isn't yet complete, but the main full
time develop Victor Stone is working on it during this month.

Look at the wiki at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CcHost -
especially http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Cchost/customize and join
the mailing list at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/cctools-cchost

If you look at the archives at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=cctools-cchost
especially the dialog between Victor and Ben Weiner in October 2008,
that will help too.

For example, this post outlines what the developer documentation will be like:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=76b43c340810311116k11b9ba84j9b4e0cd5c0208a0c%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=cctools-cchost

And Ben has just spent all of October looking into ccHost v5 and
creating the OFLBv2 site, so he might also be able to give you a
better idea.