[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library submissions

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Nov 10 04:08:19 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for uploading a few dozen fonts to the www.openfontlibrary.org
website. However, the ZIPs you have uploaded do not come with a copy
of the OFL license text itself, and the copyright string in the font
files is "Font Name (c) BCD/MFA. 2008. All Rights Reserved" - without
mentioning which license your font uses, this is not acceptable for
our site.

So, sadly, I've had to delete all these fonts. Please reply to me and
confirm you are the original author of these fonts, and then upload
them again after changing the copyright string to include a note about
the OFL, and include the license text inside your font ZIPs.