[Openfontlibrary] New Open Source Font, Help Migrating

Ben Laenen benlaenen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:56:32 PDT 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008, Brendan Ferguson wrote:
> > As for recommendations of the structure of the font tarball itsefl
> > there's a template here:
> > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~fonts/open-font-design-resources/foo-o
> >pen-font-sources/files
>
> Will the font designer know what this is? I really don't. Is this
> some kind of a source file that is generally not released with the
> finished font?

That list of files looks a "bit" too much IMHO... It's much easier than
that: you could have a README and a LICENSE file, and depending on
whether he's actively working on it also NEWS or CHANGELOG.

Most of the other files are just for building the fonts from source
files. So I don't think they really apply to Miraculus, unless you get
the real source files of course.

Ben