[Openfontlibrary] Font submissions

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Sep 21 06:59:56 PDT 2008

2008/9/21 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>:

> Only Open Font License and Public Domain fonts are allowed to be uploaded.

I'm not sure about this; if the OFLB is to showcase the best free
software fonts, I think it ought to accept anything with a free
software license; we ought to recommend OFL, but not require it.

The site currently isn't set up for anything else, but people just
upload fonts and write a notice in the description detailing the
license. Given the site is going to get revamped soon this is fine :-)

(PD is problematic and going to be replaced by CC-0 soon too.)