[OpenFontLibrary] Sample images

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 13 15:02:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

Oh wow, kabk, awesome! yes, better leave the type and media teachers to the
type design :)

Regards, Dave

On 13 Apr 2009, 10:59 PM, "Schrijver" <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:

Hi Dave!

> > Hi eric! > > 1 great :) all the fonts on the current site, but made with
the new sites design i...
Well, we’ll see how far we can get :-)

> 2 Oh wow, where is it you teach again? :)
The Royal Academy of Fine Arts, The Hague, The Netherlands, who’s Dutch
acronym spells out KABK
Which I think, as a school, if it is famous at all, is famous mainly for its
type design :-)
But we do loads of other stuff next to type—really!
There are departments for interdisciplinary art, visual art, fashion, etc…
http://www.kabk.nl/

> 3 its freedom vs proprietary control, not really non/commercial, since all
the best libre fonts ...
Great, will have a look!

Regards, Dave

Best!