[OpenFontLibrary] Uploading files to the wiki

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Fri Apr 24 04:12:36 PDT 2009

Thanks,
did that,
also cropped the Puritan sample a bit because it was breaking the
layout,
you can see that and the first two samples here:
http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/Sample_images

Nice, the freehg.org, didn’t know of it.
I use github at the moment,
but the more free hosted free distributed versioning systems there
are, the better,
imho that makes the service of free distributed hosting distributed,
and free :-)

Great to hear next week the site will move over—
will it than become openfontlibrary.org?

Op 24 apr 2009, om 09:41 heeft Dave Crossland het volgende geschreven: