[OpenFontLibrary] OneClickOrgs beta - our environment is now ready

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Dec 3 16:44:11 PST 2009

2009/12/3 Nicolas Spalinger <nicolas_spalinger at sil.org>:

> This effort may well help the OFLB move forward. Getting the core team
> together and providing clearer ways for others to contribute can only be
> useful. I like the idea of an AGPL tool dedicated to help with this.
> Let's see what it can bring to our community.

:-)

> I confirm that I intend to continue working with the OFLB and will
> attend/contribute to the next LGM in Brussels. The initial core team
> looks good to me (considering past contributions).

Thanks :-)

> But what form will this proposed structure take in practise?
> We need to define and finalize a charter/constitution, set up clear
> community policies along with establishing non-profit/for-profit
> equilibrium and the necessary funding transparency... I will send more
> thoughts on this soon.

I believe that is what the application will help us do - so far it has
asked me to state the 6 'core team' names and emails, and enter "The
organisation's objectives" for which I wrote:

"To distribute, develop, and promote the development of, free (libre)
fonts and typeface designs."

Also I checked "yes" box on "The organisation will have the power to
hold and transfer assets"