[OpenFontLibrary] OneClickOrgs beta - our environment is now ready

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:48:03 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:

> To do this I need 5 people willing to be 'core members' who will sit
> on the board of the group, and who will be at the LGM2010 in May next
> year to have a face to face meeting.
>
> I'm guessing this would be:
>
> Ben Weiner
> Ed Trager
> Nicolas Spalinger
> Jon Phillips
> Alexandre Prokoudine

Heh, I'd be then what we here in matushka Rossiya call "svadebny
general" (a kind of traditional military high rank guy at a marriage
to make the marriage ceremony look more solid).

Generally I don't mind as long as you don't make me wear uniform or a
stupid serious face :) Or drink alcohol :)

But... eh, what is the current state of the OFLB v2?

Alexandre