[OpenFontLibrary] Firefox 3.5 is out!

Joshua A.C. Newman joshua at joshuanewmandesign.com
Wed Jul 1 07:55:01 PDT 2009

Oh, I'm not blaming Google or the engineer at all. I think it's cool
someone picked up the project. It's the fact that we have to do any of
it that chafes. There's a standard. Microsoft has decided instead to
do something that is more difficult, of minimal value, requires a lot
of hoop-jumping, reduces the functionality of their software to their
own users, and isn't Mac-compatible.

I mean, I can understand their point on the last one. What designer
uses a Mac anyway?

-J

On Jul 1, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is independent GPL code by a google software engineer in their
> spare time.
>
> Regards, Dave
>

> On 1 Jul 2009, 3:39 PM, "Joshua A.C. Newman" <joshua at joshuanewmandesign.com
> > wrote:
>
> If I used emoticons, I'd use the one with its eyes rolling at the
> hoops Microsoft makes us jump through.
>
> -J
> On Jul 1, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Dave Crossland wrote: > Hi, > > Its
> UNIX so should compile on OSX. >...
>
> Joshua Newman Design 401.225.7222

Joshua Newman Design
401.225.7222