[OpenFontLibrary] New OFLB: incompatible uploads are now blocked

Ben Weiner ben at readingtype.org.uk
Sat Jul 11 14:07:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2009/7/11 Ben Weiner <ben at readingtype.org.uk>:
>
>> ps. you may notice the listings page is a bit ragged - a lot of
>> random-looking characters. If you cannot find a font listed, try pressing
>> the 'next' link. I think there are some corrupt files that need to be
>> removed from the system and they are causing the mess.
>>

> I've removed all but a handful of fonts (but kept a copy of them so we
> can include them when the site goes live) to keep things a bit
> cleaner.

Thanks.

Note that if a font's on the server without the right license it will be
flagged. I hope this won't happen, but here's one of mine, which I
generated with Fontographer eight years ago (and didn't add the OFL for
obvious reasons) :-(

http://openfontlibrary.fontly.org/files/benweiner/36

Ben

--