[OpenFontLibrary] What licenses do we accept?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jul 15 01:22:32 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks Ed!

Since there are now many CC-BY or BY-SA fonts, should we accept these too?

Regards, Dave

On 15 Jul 2009, 4:21 AM, "Ed Trager" <ed.trager at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, all,

Fontaine's code tree we find:

~/fontaine/trunk/src/licenses $ ls

Aladdin.h        GPL.h                   licenses.h      template.h
ArphicPublic.h   GPLWithFontException.h  Magenta.h       UnknownLicense.h
BitstreamVera.h  IPA.h                   OFL.h
Freeware.h       LGPL.h                  PublicDomain.h

"template.h" provides a template for extending Fontaine to recognize
additional licenses.

Best - Ed

> Ed: please take a minute to confirm which licenses Fontaine recognises >
at the moment :-) > > --...