[OpenFontLibrary] MIT Logo

Joshua A.C. Newman joshua at joshuanewmandesign.com
Thu Jul 30 09:11:03 PDT 2009

Color blindness is more common than people think. 1/10 of males are
color blind and 1/100 women are. Using colored shapes to differentiate
would be much better (e.g. iChat's status markers)

Logos are, in fact, harder to read quickly. I was looking for a font
that fit certain license requirements recently and that information
was extremely valuable.

-J

On Jul 30, 2009, at 11:41 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:

> 2009/7/30 Liam R E Quin <liam at holoweb.net>:
>>
>> What's being solved by logos for font licences?
>
> A TINY bit of differentiation on the listings page.
>
> I would be quite happy with little square boxes of color, with a
> different color for each licenses.
>
> Red, Blue, Yellow?

Joshua Newman Design
401.225.7222