[OpenFontLibrary] Contribute logos for permissive font licenses on OFLBv2

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jul 30 14:30:28 PDT 2009

2009/7/30 Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de>:

>> Okay, if you keep the orientation and use an oblique then that's good.
>
> like that?

That's what I originally had in mind, yes, spot on.

Maybe make the text a little thicker and then transform it, as its a
little too light I think, especially compared to the pages edge line
which is very thick (but a good width)

I think "license" should be cut out though, and the image should just
be the icon itself; we can either rejig the HTML layout or we can
place the icon in a large white ground. Ben?

Btw, http://www.fontbureau.com/test/franky/ is a lovely demo of what
you can do with a superfamily of weights and shows off the awesome
potential of web fonts :-)