[OpenFontLibrary] Hevetice Neue on the OpenFont site

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jun 23 16:05:17 PDT 2009

2009/6/23 Joshua A.C. Newman <joshua at joshuanewmandesign.com>:
> Well, I need something both low-contrast and modern for this project. I
> might even start with DIN or Futura. Not sure yet.

You can use my student project (currently in development) if you like :-)

http://dave.lab6.com/a/a2009-06-23-1236.ttf

> In any event, I'm pretty sure I don't have the subtlety of eye to deal with Bodoni.

All I mean is that Helvetica is derived from the skeletal forms of
Bodoni, so if you want to do a  Helvetica revival, I think that's the
appropriate starting point :-)

> I'll see what I can do, and maybe we'll make a thing!

Great! :-)

What programs will you use?