[OpenFontLibrary] Props OFLB & dev account request & question

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Mar 2 12:43:28 PST 2009

Hi Eric!

I'm glad to have you around!

2009/3/2 Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net>:
> 3. email the list with your desired username and htpasswd file which may be
> generated here:
>
> schlib:rEvHLcS0FDoqo

We are, as you know, currently migrating, and until that happens you
can't make use of our SVN tree.

But I've added it to
openclipfont.osuosl.org:/var/lib/svn/htpasswd/openfontlibrary-public
now so you will have access when the time comes :-)

> Now I was thinking, is there any possibility that the site will be moved
> over to the new server this week?

I can't be involved, I'm behind on my schoolwork :-(

> Because I think the simultanous events
> taking place across the globe thursday/friday (not only Libre Graphics, but
> also Robothon in The Hague (type & python scripting; UFO) and Edit in
> Bordeaux (taking a more conceptual and academic approach towards
> developments relevants to FOSS and publishing etc.) would make for a nice
> frame to do a code sprint and highlight OFLB and related initiatives…

I cancelled my Robothon trip because I have to do my schoolwork.

> I can imagine the thread I linked to can prove as interesting food for a
> similar discussion over here. Actually, I think I sort of owe it to the type
> designers to also harass you guys with my unsollicited opinions :-)

I for one welcome unsolicited opinion overlords. ;p

> but IMHO the practicalities should better be fixed first no?
> Later tonight I will try and get on the IRC.

Try ##fonts as well as #openclipart btw :-)