[OpenFontLibrary] [Open Font Library] Upload Flagged

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 4 11:49:07 PST 2009

This is true :) They aren't motivating. And, this is true, we are all
volunteering.

I'll keep on getting the install ported, and hope you guys will be
inspired to help out. :)

At the end of the day though, have to get the work done in making the
project good, which you Dave, have really taking to the next level
with your sponsorship!

Jon

http://rejon.org/