[OpenFontLibrary] licence

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Sat Mar 21 18:29:16 PDT 2009

(isn't there a oflb chatroom or is really everybody in the openclipart
library chatroom?)

i'm about to explore the wiki and sometimes i find some glitches like:

http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/Other_licenses <- states only OFL &
public domain are allowed
http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/License <- states "...All the font files
you can download from this site are licensed as free software
<http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/Other_licenses>, often under the OFL &
public domain...", wich means it is not only OFL & pd

things are getting pretty confusing here imho.
it should be more transparent - for the users as for the contriutors.

We should briefly show what freedoms/restrictions we guarantee for.

If too much confusion will be the result I would probably vote for
sticking to some simple rules  even if it means to loose some fonts in
the library.