[OpenFontLibrary] licence

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Mar 22 08:35:22 PDT 2009

2009/3/22 Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de>:
> Dave Crossland wrote:
>>
>> 2009/3/22 Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de>:
>>

>>> Actually my main concern was the use of the filname on the webpage/wiki.
>>> When you read FONTLOG there all the time there is no use to make it stand
>>> out - in contrast to when you brows your local files.
>>> This is why I would be happy to ditch the capitals.
>>
>> Please feel free to do this yourself, although I've added it as an
>> item to our TODO list in case you can't
>
> I can do that, I have an account now.
> I just don't want to edit stuff right away without any experience with the
> group here.

Don't worry about it, the "recent changes" link is at the top of every
wiki page and I for one am keeping a constant eye on the changes. If
anyone, including me, puts something up that is disagreeable, then I
expect a discussion on this list to follow - this thread is a perfect
example, in fact :-)

> I really respect the great work you guys have done so far - it is really fun
> to browse the wiki. It does not feel like a wiki somehow :)

:-D

Each year in UK schools more than 1 in 6 children
leave school unable to read, write or add up [1]. Why?
[1: http://ahed.pbwiki.com/Anomaly+Figures ]