[OpenFontLibrary] versioning

Emma Jane Hogbin emma at hicktech.com
Sat May 9 13:25:31 PDT 2009

Launchpad will be going open source later this year: www.launchpad.net.

> FontForge can do it very easily with python scripting:

This is very cool. I know that Bazaar and Launchpad are both Python-friendly,
so I've posted this as a feature request to Bazaar. Mostly it's a reminder to
myself, but someone else might pick it up as well.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/373446

I was completely delighted that this topic came up. One of the projects I want
to work on in the next year is converting one of my dad's hand written
"alphabets" into an open source font. I've been putting as much thought into
the work environment as the actual shape of the letters.

regards,
emma