[OpenFontLibrary] multiple fonts in a single file

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:44:47 PDT 2009

Hi, Ben,

Not true.  The fonts array *can* have multiple entries : Fontaine can
be called with multiple font files as parameters.  This is exactly how
a ZIP package is handled: Multiple fonts are extracted from the ZIP
package, then passed to fontaine.  Fontaine is called only once.  So
keep the loop.

Best - Ed