[OpenFontLibrary] Password recovery: are emails working from fontly.org?

Paul Flo Williams paul at frixxon.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 22:35:06 PST 2009

Having found that uploads are not working on openfontlibrary.org, I've
just tried to create an account on the beta server at
openfontlibrary.fontly.org, using the same account name, "frixxon". It has
created the account, but due to tiredness, I found myself having to try
the Password Recovery link almost immediately. It claims to have sent me
an email, but nothing has arrived here. Are emails working on the beta
server?

Perhaps I shouldn't be using the beta server at all, but I noticed that a
new font had been uploaded there, so I was hoping that more features were
working now.