[OpenFontLibrary] wiki spam

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Oct 10 12:00:08 PDT 2009

Hi,

You do have to have an account and be logged in AFAIK... will try to look at
this tomorrow as it is urgent, but have no net at home, only email via
gPhone...

Regards, Dave

On 10 Oct 2009, 7:14 PM, "Liam R E Quin" <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:

The wiki main page was nothing but spam; I removed the spam, but maybe
there should be content there.

I *URGE* anyone able to configure the wiki to make it so you mut
be logged in to make changes.

Furthermore, a response to the email should be required before an
account is created.

Otherwise, oflb is in danger of getting blacklisted by google,
as well, of course, as being a pretty uselss wiki!

update: I restored the content from about 100 edits ago; there's
a spambot adding links every few minutes though.

Liam