[OpenFontLibrary] WARN: RursusCompactMono

rursus tomas.kindahl at comhem.se
Sun Apr 18 06:39:02 PDT 2010

   Hi!

   The current (?) RursusCompactMono is corrupt and dangerous as warned
to me by two different users. I'm not sure what version is corrupt, but
Windows and .NET have been affected in an adverse fashion causing
trouble until they uninstalled the font from the system. Since I'm not
quite sure which of the versions 2010 Apr 6 or 2010 Apr 11 caused the
trouble, I'll appreciate any error report directly by emailing me! For
now I'll add warnings to both of the versions.

--
best wishes / med välönskningar: User:Rursus (Tomas S. Kindahl)