[OpenFontLibrary] Greetings - 1st post

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 6 15:29:33 PST 2010

Ok, cool. You will be LCA? I'm supposed to go to...maybe good work session.

I'm trying to get that patch in place to fix uploads on OFLB right
now. But, Dave, can we please put up an htaccess on the fontly site
for now and direct traffic to the main site.

If the new site can go up faster, than even better than spending time
on htaccess.

Jon

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/6 Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net>:
>> first priority is to get away from the situation with 2 sites, just get
>> something working out of the door…
>> And then open up to commiters…
>
> I am blocking progress with this, and apologise; I am going to be in a
> city and have net access from the weekend for a week with nothing else
> but to sort this out.

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.134.3957.2035 (china)
Sent from San Francisco, CA, United States