[OpenFontLibrary] @rejon Next Steps...

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 2 15:55:04 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I'm stepping back from various projects
right now to so I can focus on my main involvements: Status.Net,
Fabricatorz.com, and AikiFramework.org

I primarily have stayed on here because I wanted to make sure the site
transition happened. I talked with Dave about this at LGM, and I think
its best for me and the community that I step back from any real or
fake responsibilities I have with Open Font Library community.

You guys have far more knowledge about fonts, and with the new site
nearly complete, I feel like its a great time to support the
leadership Dave is providing for the project and all the amazing work
you guys are doing.

So, effective immediately, I am stepping back from the project
completely. Of course, I will be very supportive. If there is the need
for advise, I'm always available. Also, if after the conversion, there
is a desire to move to aiki, myself and bassel would be very
supportive of helping the move to Aiki Framework.

Anyway, I'm so excited post-LGM, I want to make sure to say that you
guys all rock! I am so excited to see such a big focus on fonts and
the open font movement! Its sooo cool guys! See you on the internets
:)

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/