[OpenFontLibrary] OpenFontLibrary Digest, Vol 54, Issue 1

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Sat Jun 5 03:28:52 PDT 2010

Op 5 jun 2010, om 03:53 heeft Ben Laenen het volgende geschreven:
> Why would you even say that? What has
> he done that we should "fire" him?

Ben I hope you see Eric is not on a level of rational discourse here.
He is just trying to be provocative.

Eric, that’s not very nice of you.

I would appreciate if you would point the DNS of openfontlibrary.com to openfontlibrary.org, then get fontbase as the url for your fork.

Nothing wrong with forking. It’s a part of how free software works. We all respect that.

Yet forking does come with a responsibility: it’s *your* project now and you will have to distinguish yourself, find a name to match, and find your own crowd.

Trolling and provoking around doesn’t add to the discussion. It doesn’t scale.

I believe being nice to each other is the way to go.