[OpenFontLibrary] Oflb.org

Barry Schwartz chemoelectric at chemoelectric.org
Fri Jun 11 12:20:42 PDT 2010

Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> skribis:
> So the text by the icons at the top saying "Get: Download Fonts,
> Share: Upload Your Fonts, Remix: Improve & Extend" isn't clear
> enough... okay.

It's not at all clear that the site has anything to do with free
software. The name of the site adds to the confusion between openness
and freeness, so actually, I think, one may have to make a special
effort to get the point across that this is a free software site.

Don't blame me for that being difficult to do; blame Captain Gnu. :)