[OpenFontLibrary] workflow hints

eric at authoritism.net eric at authoritism.net
Tue Jun 15 02:52:04 PDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:39:32 +0100, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> Where? :)

+1 :)

It was late and then I start to sound absolute :); so let me nuance: I
don’t think UFO is what you *should* use; it’s what I would probably
use for a project, and I am biased towards it because I have used it before
and because the format has been developed by colleagues from my school.

(It does support opentype features, btw.)

Regardless which route you go, I think what’s most important is to
document our collaboration workflows and see where they can be improved;
so that also smaller projects can profit from the knowledge gained.
Robust collaboration should be accessible