[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library v3: Drupal?

Ben Laenen benlaenen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:53:50 PDT 2010

Dave Crossland wrote:
> I spoke to him on the phone yesterday for about an hour and a half
> about the OFLB and his ideas for a new version based on Drupal.

Is Drupal really capable to be an OFLB site? I guess you can write numerous
plugins for it, but how far can this go? But I confess I haven't looked really
well at Drupal lately and may think of it too much as blog software with a few

I wonder if it's possible to go a little bit further and write the OFLB
software from scratch, given that almost all of the functionality needs to be
written anyway.