[OpenFontLibrary] Google Font Directory

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Thu May 20 01:52:24 PDT 2010

On 05/19/2010 10:59 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 5/19/10, Garrick Van Buren wrote:
>
>> This is fantastic - a huge win for the OFL. Great work.
>
> Am I the only person who thinks that having Cyrillics ditched from
> both Droid Sans and Old Standard is a bugger?
>
> Alexandre

Given the many i18n-aware folks at Google and Raph Levien's post about
plans for future community interaction, I'm hopeful that expansion of
the Unicode coverage and smarts is next on the menu :-)

Nicolas Spalinger, NRSI volunteer
Debian/Ubuntu font teams / OpenFontLibrary
http://planet.open-fonts.org