[OpenFontLibrary] Google Font Directory

Garrick Van Buren garrick at kernest.com
Sun May 23 10:44:09 PDT 2010

I agree there are business reasons for Google hosting fonts, but I'm not as confident about tying them to better targeted advertising. I think it's more about them reducing licensing fees on their end for their own apps (think Google Docs etc).

http://garrickvanburen.com/archive/google-offering-droid-for-font-face-use

Is this helpful?

Garrick Van Buren
612 325 9110