[OpenFontLibrary] openfontlibrary.com

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon May 31 17:30:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

On 31 May 2010 22:01,  <Fontfreedom at aol.com> wrote:

> Please set up a mailing list for Fontbasis-specific information. I
> would like to avoid confusing people new to this list who might think
> that what you are doing with fontbasis is related to the Open Font
> Library.
>
> Except, of course...We are going to setup OPENFONTLIBRARY.COM as part of
> FontBasis.

I am sad to hear this.

I thought you were going to redirect openfontlibrary.com to
openfontlibrary.org - as it is right now with a frame, or even better
set the DNS A record to our server's IP address.

If you are not going to co-operate with us, I kindly ask you to only
post to this comments related to openfontlibrary.org

Cheers