[OpenFontLibrary] Funding the next round of development!

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Thu Sep 30 03:50:04 PDT 2010

Hey,

better search outside funding I think

I mean OFLB depends on our time would be kind of double if it would also depend on our money :)

http://www.kickstarter.com/

could be an idea
I like the concept of crowdsourcing and I think the websavvy crowd is into fonts

or maybe

http://www.nlnet.nl/foundation/request/application.html

Op 29 sep 2010, om 16:37 heeft Dave Crossland het volgende geschreven: