[OpenFontLibrary] Hosting MAINTENANCE: openclipfont.osuosl.org

Christopher Adams chris at raysend.com
Wed Apr 27 19:43:06 PDT 2011

Hi Font Library developers,

Our hosts at OSU have added a new server and will migrate our virtual
machine openclipfont.osuosl.org while re-balancing the cluster. The
migration is scheduled for Thursday, 4/28. They don't anticipate any
outage to the sites but developers working directly on that machine
should take note.

- Christopher